ILLUMINATION/GSN is a global initiative that interns to develop partnership and enhance development across the world but our main focus will be in Cameroon and Africa. Our main proposition is based on Moral, Professionalism and Vocation. We are involved in diverse activities ranging from the writing of books, running online programs, organising conferences and seminars, running education centre as well as
a centre for child development. This initiative springs off based on the passion the founder and CEO, Mr Takere Nestor personally had for young people and their future, considering his personal background and experienced as a child. This was enough motivation to believe young and disadvantaged children should have a much better life in the future. This is the reason why ILLUMINATION (GSN) is an extensive vision with separate subunits but highly integrated with a common focus to enhance morals, professionalism and vocation.
Arise, Change and Illuminate.
- Community welfare
- commitment and teamwork
- Progressiveness and vocation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
To empower young people across the world with moral values and professional skills as well as financial in order to enable them have a sense of direction thereby making them valuable and self sustainable.
We are a global organization with more emphasis in Cameroon and Africa, imparting moral values in professionalism and giving a sense of direction and purpose to young people across the world. We are operating to empower young people with professional skills and through economically profitable ventures most especially in the domain of Agriculture, Technology, and Production by building partnership with others stakeholders thereby developing a value driven and self sustainable society.
- Young professionals
- Youths and children (Mostly secondary schools and Universities)
- School drop outs and underemployed youths
- Vulnerable and disadvantaged groups
- Promotion of professional skills
- Encouraging seminars queered towards injecting moral values and professionalism
- Encouraging members to take economically profitable ventures.
- To empower young people with moral values using online channels and interpersonal campaigns.